Contact your local MP

If you are unhappy with construction standards in your new home, with your builder's after-sales service for carrying out remedial works, or if you have other concerns about your new build homebuying experience, we recommend that you tell your MP about it.


The more that MPs are made aware of problems and failings in the new build industry, the more likely they will be to support policy initiatives aimed at addressing those failings.




What you tell your MP is up to you, but you may find the following suggested format useful:


  1. Your full name and address;
  2. Name of the builder;
  3. Date you completed your purchase;
  4. Summary of the main defects or other problems with your property;
  5. Summary of the builder's response to you notifying them of issues and where this has left you presently;
  6. What you want your MP to do in response to your enquiry (e.g. intervene and contact the builder about your case; confirm their support for policy initiatives aimed at addressing endemic failings in the industry; etc.).


Contact us

T: 01904 799400

M: 07711 893943


A: Wingrove House, Beech Avenue, Holgate, York, YO24 4JJ

Feedback & Testimonials

"your support is giving me and my wife peace of mind..."

"thank you for your continued support and what you are doing for our community..."

[read more]

Print Print | Sitemap
© 2014-17 WINGROVE LAW, registered office Wingrove House, Beech Avenue, Holgate, York YO24 4JJ, authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority - no. 617667.