Wingrove Law specialises in advising groups of new build homeowners in claims against housebuilders.
The benefits and advantages of group claims make the difference for most buyers between doing something or nothing over unresolved defects and related issues.
- Radically improved affordability through process efficiencies and sharing of common costs
- Radically improved cost-effectiveness of legal action through vastly improved ratio of damages to costs
- Huge reductions in per-household litigation risks
- Massively improved bargaining position compared to going it alone
- Much lower minimum claim value at which cost-effective legal action can be taken
Wingrove Law has a 100% success rate to date in group actions against housebuilders.