Wingrove Law specialises in advising groups of new build homeowners in claims against housebuilders.
The benefits and advantages of group claims make the difference for most buyers between doing something or nothing over unresolved defects and related issues.
- Radically improved affordability through process efficiencies and sharing of common costs
- Radically improved cost-effectiveness of legal action through vastly improved ratio of damages to costs
- Massive reductions in per-household litigation and costs risks
- Massively improved bargaining position compared to going it alone
- Lower minimum claim value at which it will become cost-effective to pursue legal action
Wingrove Law has a 100% success rate to date in group actions against housebuilders.